Organizations that will be the success stories of the 21st Century will be able to grasp the complex connections between all the elements of their business and its relationship with the physical and social environment in which it operates and impacts. We offer a range of training and development services that will help your organization understand and apply a framework for sustainability and change management.
By participating in our training and coaching, you will be able to:
- Foster a wide-spread and clear understanding of potential sustainability strategies and initiatives, with an eye for internal and external opportunities
- Use tools to manage the triple bottom line
- Integrate sustainability practices into day-to-day actions and decision-making
- Encourage innovation and creativity
- Lead change and foster an inspired, innovative, and high-performing workplace
Each interactive training session is customized according to the goals and needs of the client with an emphasis on practical and immediately applicable tools. Topics can include:
- Sustainability Basics: Learn what sustainability is, why it’s important, how organizations are utilizing it, and how to translate it into products, and services
- Sustainability Integration: Hands-on workshops to learn frameworks and tools for integrating strategic sustainability goals into operations, roles, and practices on a day-to-day basis
- Leadership Development: Leading change isn’t always easy or straightforward. In this training, learn theory, practice and skills to lead and manage change, including presentation and facilitation skills, leadership development, managing change effectively, and more.
- Executive Briefings: Become briefed on the latest sustainability trends, upcoming regulations, and emerging issues and how they relate to the client’s organization
- Executive Coaching: Coaching for executives and managers to deepen an understanding of sustainability and how to effectively integrate it into an organization
Training and coaching are a great way to learn about sustainability and organizational change while getting to know us and our work. Read more about About us or Contact us to arrange an introductory meeting.