CircadiaOne offers a comprehensive, integrated set of services to help clients become more robust, competitive and profitable while improving the well being of stakeholders and the planet. We are able to work with all functional areas of the organization to improve financial, environmental, and social performance. We tailor and “mix and match” services to meet a client’s goals, needs, and capabilities. Typically, our approach to working with your organization might look like this:
- We set up a meeting to understand your desired outcomes. Once we develop a shared understanding of your purpose and goals, we can start to craft an approach to meet your needs.
- We develop a proposal with a tailored set of Services that addresses your desired outcomes. This is done in communication with you to ensure that our approach makes sense. We can develop a comprehensive proposal or a multi-stage approach.
- We then assemble the team that is the best fit for the work that needs to be done. This team will help you with implementation and training as well as strategy,
- We arrange a timeline with a series of check-ins to mutually monitor our approach and results, and adjust our approach as necessary.
- We engage in the services to be performed. We have expertise in sustainability assessment, multi-stakeholder engagement that can enhance buy-in to the change process, strategic planning facilitation, and implementation of plans to measurably improve environmental, social and financial performance.
- As we approach the completion of the project, we meet with you to assess our engagement and to explore whether CircadiaOne can continue to support your organization’s goals.
Now that you have a better idea about the results you can expect by working with us and our approach to working with clients, please go to our Services page to learn about the specific services and programs we offer, or return to top.